Have you ever wondered what an item is worth? We offer a comprehensive range of valuation services to suit client needs.
- Online Valuations
- Valuations In Person
- Valuation of larger items
- Valuation service for large collections of items
We have been offering free and professional contactless digital auction estimates since June for all manner of items and can set up virtual valuations in numerous ways to suit individual clients. Start the ball rolling by emailing images of your items plus details directly to our valuers as listed below:
- Jewellery – Heather Callaway email@example.com
- Watches – Ben Winterton firstname.lastname@example.org
- Silver and fine art – Sarah Leedham email@example.com
- Pictures – David Fergus firstname.lastname@example.org
- Furniture – Tom Winterton email@example.com
- Medals and militaria – Nick Thompson firstname.lastname@example.org
- Toys and railwayana – Jon Price email@example.com
- Wine, whisky and port – Robert French firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cameras, technology, records and instruments – Stuart Hay email@example.com
- House clearances, ceramics, coins and multiple items – Richard Winterton firstname.lastname@example.org
We also offer a free, secure contactless pick-up service for jewellery, watches and silver consignments.
Valuations In Person
We are delighted to welcome people back for safe, free, in-person valuations at The Lichfield Auction Centre on Thursdays from 9.30am-4pm, strictly by appointment only.
Catering for jewellery, watches, silver, pictures, toys, antiques and other collectables, the individual timed appointments are in accordance with ongoing Covid-19 advice, with people requested to wear face coverings and use hand sanitiser.
Simply book in advance by telephoning 01543 251081 or email email@example.com.
This a free, no obligation service and we look forward to helping you!
Valuation of larger items
For larger items, customers are invited to email images of the items; the appropriate valuer will then be touch to discuss the value of the item directly.
Valuation services for large collections of items
For customers who have a large collection of items, we also offer home visits. By prior appointment, a valuer will visit your home and appraise the items to provide an appropriate auction value.