Have you ever wondered what an item is worth? We offer a comprehensive range of valuation services to suit client needs.
- Online Valuations
- Valuation events
- Valuation of larger items
- Valuation service for large collections of items
We have been offering free and professional contactless digital auction estimates since June for all manner of items and can set up virtual valuations in numerous ways to suit individual clients. Start the ball rolling by emailing images of your items plus details directly to our valuers as listed below:
- Jewellery – Heather Callaway email@example.com
- Watches – Ben Winterton firstname.lastname@example.org
- Silver and fine art – Sarah Leedham email@example.com
- Pictures – David Fergus firstname.lastname@example.org
- Furniture – Tom Winterton email@example.com
- Medals and militaria – Nick Thompson firstname.lastname@example.org
- Toys and railwayana – Jon Price email@example.com
- Wine, whisky and port – Robert French firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cameras, technology, records and instruments – Stuart Hay email@example.com
- House clearances, ceramics, coins and multiple items – Richard Winterton firstname.lastname@example.org
We also offer a free, secure contactless pick-up service for jewellery, watches and silver consignments.
We offer a range of regular general and specialist valuation days, whereby we invite customers to bring along their items for valuation. Valuation days are held in a variety of locations across the Midlands. This a free, no obligation service.
* There are currently no valuation events scheduled *
Valuation of larger items
For larger items, customers are invited to email images of the items; the appropriate valuer will then be touch to discuss the value of the item directly.
Valuation services for large collections of items
For customers who have a large collection of items, we also offer home visits. By prior appointment, a valuer will visit your home and appraise the items to provide an appropriate auction value.