Have you ever wondered what an item is worth? We offer a comprehensive range of valuation services to suit client needs.
- Valuations In Person
- Online Valuations
- Valuation of larger items
- Valuation service for large collections of items
Valuations In Person
We are delighted to offer free valuations and auction advice in Sutton Coldfield, Lichfield city centre, our head office at Fradley Park and our new saleroom in Tamworth.
The Lichfield Auction Centre
Jewellery, watches, silver, coins, medals, militaria, pictures, toys, antiques and all types of collectables and antiques
Jewellery, silver, watches, toys, trains, dinky & corgi, coins, medals, militaria and all types of collectables and antiques
The Trinity Centre, Sutton Coldfield
Jewellery, watches and silver
The Hub, Lichfield
Watches, jewellery, silver and antiques
Burton Albion Community Football Centre
Jewellery, watches, silver and collectables
We offer free and professional contactless digital auction estimates for all manner of items and can set up virtual valuations in numerous ways to suit individual clients. Start the ball rolling by emailing images of your items plus details directly to our valuers as listed below:
- Jewellery – Heather Callaway email@example.com
- Watches – Ben Winterton firstname.lastname@example.org
- Silver and fine art – Sarah Leedham email@example.com
- Pictures – David Fergus firstname.lastname@example.org
- Furniture – Tom Winterton email@example.com
- Medals and militaria – Nick Thompson firstname.lastname@example.org
- Toys and railwayana – Jon Price email@example.com
- Wine, whisky and port – Robert French firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cameras, technology, records and instruments – Stuart Hay email@example.com
- House clearances, ceramics, coins and multiple items – Richard Winterton firstname.lastname@example.org
We also offer a free, secure contactless pick-up service for jewellery, watches and silver consignments. For enquiries, email email@example.com or call 01543 251081.
Valuation of larger items
For larger items coming to auction to be sold, customers are invited to email images to us; the appropriate valuer will then be in touch to discuss the value directly.
Valuation service for large collections of items
For customers who have a large collection of items intended for auction, we also offer home visits. By prior appointment, a valuer will visit your home and appraise the items to provide an appropriate auction value.
We also offer valuations for the purposes of family division at a set fee of £475 plus VAT (may vary depending on location). Any items which are subsequently offered for sale at auction carry a reduced commission of 8% down from 18% with no lot fee, which is normally charged at £5 per lot.