1. Initial meeting - this is where Richard will come out to your property and once viewed we email you a quotation with costs, commission fees and other info. Once a date is confirmed and you email your acceptance you are all booked in.
2. At your property - all areas are photographed for our records, the property is then packed as instructed by our team. Most items are saleable.
3. Responsible disposal - items deemed unsafe, unusable and unsellable are separated at our base and disposed of. Currently one of our vans is roughly equal to three large skips.
4. Off to auction - your stored items are unpacked and itemised with your account number ready for the auction. Our team sort the items into lots and photograph these before uploading them onto our online bidding platform. You will receive a pre - sale notification with the guide prices a week prior to the sale.
5. Sale completed - unsold items can be reoffered for sale in the next available auction and monies are deducted from the cost of the clearance. Any balance is paid to you one month from the date of the sale.
If you are interested in a property clearance please get in touch on 01543 251081. ... See MoreSee Less
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.