HERE is our latest update regarding Covid-19.
Richard Winterton Auctioneers and The Lichfield Auction Centre continue to follow all Government guidance on coronavirus.
The ongoing work we have done to revolutionise the business allows The Lichfield Auction Centre to operate within the latest guidelines in a completely safe environment.
Safety remains our number one priority and, in terms of ‘the new normal’, it’s mostly business as usual.
- As our auctions already take place online-only and behind closed doors our sales programme is unchanged.
- Members of the public are not permitted to enter The Lichfield Auction Centre and Thursday valuations at The Hub at St Mary’s in Lichfield city centre remain cancelled until further notice.
- We continue to offer ‘virtual valuations’ with auction estimates and advice available digitally – scroll down for more information.
- Collections on a ‘click and collect’ basis are strictly by appointment only – please call 01543 251081 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Consignments following the same procedure, again strictly by appointment only, can also be booked on 01543 251081 or by emailing email@example.com.
- For enquiries/information about deliveries, click here and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We request anyone displaying symptoms of COVID-19 not to visit The Lichfield Auction Centre under any circumstances.
Online auctions behind closed doors
Since Covid, 100 per cent of our sales have run online-only and have been joined by thousands of bidders from all over the world. Recent online-only auctions rank amongst the most successful sales we have ever held and can continue safely and within the latest guidelines.
All items can be viewed digitally through our online catalogues. Contact us to leave commission bids, arrange phone bids or for information about viewing.
Our online-only Antiques & Home Sales on Mondays are proving exceptionally popular and feature a range of items including jewellery, silver, watches, militaria, coins, vintage toys, records, memorabilia, ceramics, pictures, furniture, collectables, technology, household electricals and more.
All sales continue to start at 9.30am. Detailed information on upcoming auctions and links to the online catalogues can be found on our Auction Dates page.
Contactless auction estimates and advice are available directly from the relevant specialist. It’s easy to find out how much that hidden treasure could be worth and safely consign to sale at auction soon!
If initial pre-sale estimates are accepted – with estimates subject to final physical examination of the item(s) – simply post to us via Royal Mail Special Delivery up to an insured £2,500 value per parcel. For items of higher value, we can arrange a safe, contactless collection. Alternatively, you can make a ‘click and collect’ appointment to drop off by calling 01543 251081 or emailing email@example.com.
Get the ball rolling now by email:
- Jewellery – Heather Callaway firstname.lastname@example.org
- Watches – Ben Winterton email@example.com
- Silver and fine art – Sarah Leedham firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pictures – David Fergus email@example.com
- Furniture – Tom Winterton firstname.lastname@example.org
- Medals and militaria – Nick Thompson email@example.com
- Toys and railwayana – Jon Price firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wine, whisky and port – Robert French email@example.com
- Cameras, technology, records and instruments – Stuart Hay firstname.lastname@example.org
- House clearances and all other items – Richard Winterton email@example.com
For all other consignment enquiries, please telephone 01543 251081 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.