HERE is our latest update regarding Covid-19 and Richard Winterton Auctioneers Ltd.
We continue to follow all Government guidance on coronavirus.
Safety remains our number one priority and we respectfully ask all members of the public visiting us to continue to wear face coverings and use hand sanitiser to protect our staff.
We request anyone displaying symptoms of COVID-19 not to visit our premises under any circumstances.
The ongoing work we have done throughout Covid has revolutionised the business. Many of our longstanding procedures have been adapted and these streamlined processes will continue for clients’ convenience.
- All our auctions are broadcast online and digital catalogues can be viewed here. See below for more information.
- People wishing to attend our premises for viewing, valuations, consignments or collections are requested to do so by appointment only– please call 01543 251081 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (Lichfield) or 01827 217746 or email email@example.com (Tamworth).
- For enquiries/information about deliveries, click here and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We also continue to offer ‘virtual valuations’ with auction estimates and advice available digitally – scroll down for more information.
Our regular Two Day Antiques & Home Sales on Mondays and Tuesdays are proving exceptionally popular with vendors and buyers. With our streamlined, Covid-secure processes, it’s never been easier to put your items quickly and efficiently through auction and, as our selling rates and sales results testify, demand is stronger than ever.
Day One sales include jewellery, watches, silver, coins, militaria, ceramics, vintage toys, pictures, cameras, records, stamps, ephemera and other collectables.
Day Two showcases automobilia, household electricals and furnishings, tools, garden items, modern design and antique furniture.
Auctions start at 9.30am. Detailed information and links to the online catalogues can be found on our Auction Dates page.
We also hold occasional specialist sales featuring militaria and single-owner collections.
Telephone 01543 251081 or email email@example.com to leave commission bids.
Telephone 01543 251081 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange phone bids, book an appointment to view items pre-sale and to enquire about appointments to bid in the room.
Contactless auction estimates and advice are available directly from the relevant specialist. It’s easy to find out how much that hidden treasure could be worth and safely consign to sale at auction soon!
If initial pre-sale estimates are accepted – with estimates subject to final physical examination of the item(s) – simply post to us via Royal Mail Special Delivery up to an insured £2,500 value per parcel. For items of higher value, we can arrange a safe, contactless collection. Alternatively, you can book an appointment to drop off by calling 01543 251081 or emailing email@example.com.
Get the ball rolling now by email:
- Jewellery – Heather Callaway firstname.lastname@example.org
- Watches – Ben Winterton email@example.com
- Silver and fine art – Sarah Leedham firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pictures – David Fergus email@example.com
- Furniture – Tom Winterton firstname.lastname@example.org
- Medals and militaria – Nick Thompson email@example.com
- Toys and railwayana – Jon Price firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wine, whisky and port – Robert French email@example.com
- Cameras, technology, records and instruments – Stuart Hay firstname.lastname@example.org
- House clearances and all other items – Richard Winterton email@example.com
For all other consignment enquiries, please telephone 01543 251081 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.